CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS
CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS
- All designs are made with a minimalist approach with natural fiber fabrics.
- All fabrics selection include: WOOL, COTTON, LINEN, and SILK
- All custom design items are chosen from the designer’s online portfolio only. No other designs are copied or replicated from other designers or magazines. These designs are taken from the same made to order line but the measurements are not part of the SIZE GUIDE shown online. If your measurements are not on the online size guide then this will be considered a custom order because a brand new pattern will need to be hand traced with your specific body measurements. The prices for custom design are the same as made to order + $100/per pattern for new pattern tracing with your specific measurements. If you wish to make several garments of the same design the pattern tracing fee is only paid once. If you choose different designs from the online portfolio then each design is a different pattern and it will be $100/per pattern traced.
- An appointment is required for custom designs. A non-refundable $50.00 fee is charged per consultations only. If you choose to proceed with the custom design process then the consultation fee of $50.00 is applied to the overall total. If you do not choose to proceed with the custom design process then the consultation fee of $50.00 it is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- APPOINTMENT 1: In the 1st visit your measurements will be taken, a sketch will be completed with details, notes and fabric samples. 50% of the overall payment will be paid the other 50% will be paid when order is ready for pick up.
- Fabric order is placed. Allow 2 weeks for materials to arrive.
- Once materials are on hand, the creating process starts with a hand traced pattern customized to your specific body measurements, cutting, and assembly.
- APPOINTMENT 2: 2nd Fitting appointment, to go over all details and necessary adjustments if any.
- The creating process is then followed by making all necessary adjustments if any and continues to finishing touches and final pressing.
- APPOINTMENT 3: Final fitting, a few pictures and you get to take your beautiful garment home!
- If extra details need to be adjusted on the final 3rd appointment, then an extra appointment will be added at no extra cost to take care of the corrections. If they corrections are not part of the first specifications then there will be an extra charge.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for custom orders to be completed.
- All custom orders are final sale.